Saturday Mom had an all day wedding to attend so she left Dad with the kids and a huge list of possible things to do with them. They went to an indoor trick or treat festival and got some candy (go figure). There were jumpers, jugglers and other fun activities for all. Acacia had saved up enough allowance to purchase her very own juggling balls. Now all she has to do is learn to juggle ... Saturday evening they were going to go to the Enchanted Forest but it SNOWED!! So, they went to the Christian music roller skating night at our local roller rink. I guess the only thing Christian about the event was the music. But, the kids had a nice time and played lots of games in addition to some roller skating. Sorry, no photos of the skating ... :(
1 comment:
Uncle Chris taught me how to juggle - I bet he could teach Acacia!!!
Looks like Randy juggling the fire!
Looks like they're sliding down a giant tongue!
Maybe I really need to look into getting glasses.
Post a Comment