Monday, January 29, 2007

Finally really 6!

Acacia finally officially turned 6 on Thursday and my best friend Kathy turned ... well something more then 6! How cool that they are birthday buddies!! We went to the Nitty Gritty birthday bar. The birthday girls got balloons and birthday mugs with all you can drink kiddie cocktail and .... mountain dew?? I am not really sure what Kathy was drinking! We had a grand dinner and fabulous chocolate cake as a surprise by Kathy's roommate Sabrina! Many thanks for the cake! Remember you can click on a photo to see it bigger.



Look closely. You'll see Acacia's name at the end of the list and Kathy's just a few above it.


Balloon animals ... this is supposed to be a mermaid but Acacia untwisted her legs.


Chris got a reindeer ... and loved it.


Mmmmm! Cake!


Don't try to count the candles. I don't think the correct number were really put on anyway!


The perfect sized ice cream sunday!


Birthday buddies ROCK!

1 comment:

vkwheels said...

I want ballon animals!!