Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Promega Christmas Party '07

For those paying attention, I've worn the same 2 black dresses to the Promega Christmas party every year for the past ... several years. This year, amongst the chaos that is our daily lives, we all went shopping so I could get the thumbs up or down from Randy (and the kids). Here is what we all agreed on. The party was fun but uneventful this year. We played craps but just never found the right groove. Normally between the two of us we win enough to purchase at least 10+ raffle tickets. This year we won enough for about 4. It snowed the entire day and 350 of the 600 expected guests did not show up for the party and we still did not win. Oh well. It was still fun and I am still ready to hit the real tables in Vegas ... some day.

Ben and Nikki hung with us at the craps table. They did not have the best luck either.

Our craps dealer (Dave) was an old co-worker of mine from my days with Athletics. If I ever go to Vegas, I am taking Dave with me!



The grand prize this year was a trip for two to Paris ... thus the tower ..

No comments: