This are a few photos from the actual day (Jan 25th) that Acacia turned 8. The plan was Randy was going to take the kids to the monster truck show. On the way to the arena he heard on the radio the show was canceled. No explanation. We found out later that the manager of the show was run over by one of the trucks. It was an accident and I am very thankful my kids were not there to witness it. Sooo - plan B. Good Times restaurant. For your birthday they bring out a nice bowl of plain vanilla ice cream ... AND this HUGE tray of every possible topping you can think of and let you have at it. You would have thought they brought out liver and onions. We did not even get a glimpse of a smile out of her. So, she takes this bowl of ice cream, selects rainbow sprinkles ... AND THAT IS IT!! What the heck is wrong with this kid??

But, we did get a smile out of the gifts she had waiting for her at home. The long awaited Chia Pet (Shaggy head) was waiting for her from Emme! I searched at least 3 Walgreens and the Super Walmart before I found one! I can't wait to see those darn green sprouts start coming out of his head!! Thanks Emme!!

Click the images to see a close up of what the Shaggy Chia pet will look like!!
No comments:
Post a Comment