Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chris has something to say at school!!

Chris was SOOO excited to be chosen to say the prayer at school and lead in the Pledge of Allegiance!! It had him motivated to go to bed early and get up without an argument. He even turned off The American Dragon without a fight to get in the car to get to school early!! This particular prayer was a LONG one, but he did pretty good. He started off nice and loud but then kind of fizzled out. But, he was ready to go once he got to the Pledge part! I have two little videos below. I still have not been able to find software that will allow me to do video editing and then post it to a blog, so I have to have two different clips. The first one is most of the prayer and the second one is the end of the pray and the beginning of the Pledge. I hope you can hear it. The photos are of Chris with his teacher - practicing before he went live!



No comments: