Here is Chris and Acacia's friend Ani watching the game from the shade!
Monday, May 31, 2010
Acacia's soccer '10
I can't remember if I posted any soccer photos this season or not. But, here are a few photos from a couple of Acacia's games. She is the only girl on the team and has actually struggled with that as a couple of the boys don't like the fact that a girl is on their team. I almost just pulled her from this team but her coach insisted she was a great asset and was certainly not the weakest player. And she really isn't but she forgets that sometimes. The last couple games she has finally stepped it up a bit and is showing them she can play. Only one more game this season!!! Oh ... did I sound happy about that .... ?? Sorry.




Here is Chris and Acacia's friend Ani watching the game from the shade!


Here is Chris and Acacia's friend Ani watching the game from the shade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Acacia that the boys on the baseball team threw rocks at me because I was a girl...too bad I could throw better than them...
Post a Comment