Sunday, October 30, 2011

Adult Costume Party '11

We survived another Nikolai Adult only costume party! Coming off my big win from last year we decided to play it down a little. Randy really wanted to be Mr. Palamalu so I was going to do the cheerleader. Not very original but doable. But, the only cheerleader outfits were Dallas Cowboy ones and there was NO WAY I was going as one of them!!! So, next best thing was the ref ... But .... what kind of shoes should I wear???


Doesn't everyone have a pair of these in their closet??

Troy was actually having a very good hair day!




Apparently the ref thing was very popular this year!

Oddly, Troy did not seem to mind the refs or any of the calls they made!





Yet ... another ref ....





This years winner!!!

Troy had to get a dance in with the winner ...




This year I only had to not include a few shots .... much more tame I thought.  No streaking at least ...  :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

What?? You couldn't wear a Dallas Cheerleader outfit. Bill will be CRUSHED!!!

Jules said...

If you had some enhancements, you might have been able to pull it off! HAHAHAHAHA Bill

vkwheels said...

What? I'm not supposed to have those shoes?