Sunday, January 29, 2012

It happened .... again .... the ear saga continues '12

I don't recall the date now. I've tried to block this entire ear issue from my mind. BUT, Randy and I continue to notice Chris messing around with his ear. Pulling on it, rubbing it, poking at it. When we ask all he says is that it feels like it's stuffed up, like his noses feels when he has a cold. We decided to take him back to the doctor to see once and for all, what is going on his his ear. Chris was sure nothing else was in there. He insisted!! The doctor looked in and saw ... nothing. Randy kept talking to the doctor and asked him to really check hard as something was not right with the kids ear. Much to our surprise (not really), the doctor finally said ... I do see something. He was not able to get it out with all the fancy tweezers this time. He ended up flushing it out with saline. Even after the doctor removed it, we have not been able to figure out what the heck it is.

Any ideas??  No, it's not the pen.

2 comments:

vkwheels said...

construction paper?

Kelly Faglioni said...

Foam padding is my guess. Hope you all get some much needed ear relief now!