There were two other boys on the track and they turned out to be the same age as Acacia and her friend. It turned out to be a good thing as they were able to give us some pretty useful tips.
This is Acacia's friend Carson on the mountain bike part of the track. They did so much more down here but it was too difficult to video with all the trees!
This is Acacia doing the same section of the mountain trail.
The kids had such a great time here. We expected to be here 15-30 minutes. 3 hours later we had to drag them off the course. Randy and I did not get on our bikes at all. We were hoping to ride on a trail after the track but since the kids liked the track so much we never left!
Although no one got serious injuries no one left without some impressive road rash! Shoulders, knees, shins, elbows .... no body part was safe. At one point I was helping one of the kids up from a wreck and when I asked where her bike was she looked around and said ... I am not sure .... maybe in a bush somewhere??
Check out this link to a video of the kids in the pump track and the toilet bowl!
Link to kids on BMX pump track
2 comments:
I'm dizzy!
Maybe in a bush somewhere - PRICELESS!
Post a Comment