Monday, October 01, 2012

Lisa's 25th College Reunion '12

Both Randy and I graduated from Westminster College in 1987.  Our 25th reunion was this past week end.  Randy won the coin toss and got to stay home with the kids!  ;)

I hopped on a couple planes and landed in Pgh. Friday night, rented a little SUV and headed to my brother in laws house for the evening. 


I got to play a little corn hole with my nieces after a killer steak dinner!



They even made s'mores for me!


Saturday, I got back in my rental and headed north to Westminster.  I knew I was getting close when I had to slow to a trot ....


My friends were waiting for me!!
We were told to take a number that was our age and then line up for the photo!

We look the same as we did the day we graduated!
Here, Tom (Foreigner shirt) welcomes us to the new Student Union building, formally known at The Tub.








The Orb remains.
A face lift for Orr Auditorium.



New housing consisting of townhouse style living!




(L to R) Tom, Jake, Cathy, Christy, Alexa, Lisa, Heidi, Karen, Rose

The only difference between us now and us then, is the need for reading glasses.  Seen here, we are trying to determine what is good on the menu.

Here I am with Old Main.  Shortly after this photo was taken we all came to find out that if our children attend WC, we get a $6K discount, per alumni!!!  Guess where Acacia and Chris will be headed!!!



Sunday we had brunch at "Eat n Park".  I always wondered why it was not called "Park n Eat" but who am I to ask ...?  Here we added Christy's Mom to the mix!
A short pit stop in Detroit and home to Madison.




1 comment:

Jules said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! YEA!!