Sunday, November 04, 2012

Adult Costume Party '12

Our annual "adult" costume party was this week end.  It was more affordable this year since it was after Halloween.  I was able to get my costume 50% off!  Score!  Below are some shots I am able to share.  The rest remain in the vault!

One good thing about my costume this year was that it was plastic  This meant it did not breath, even a little.  I think I lost 5 pounds as sweat was just dripping down my back the entire night!  That should have won the gross award anyway!


This year we were a classic couple.  Doctor and  Goth Nurse.  I tried to do  the goth make up but I can barely do normal person make up.  

There were a lot of great costumes this year.

Some took a little more explaining than others ...


But once you got the couples together, it all made perfect sense!


This years winner, scary and sexy.  I'll let you figure out who  was sexiest!


There was just no comparing us ... 













2 comments:

vkwheels said...

Ha! I've seen those big boob costumes before! Awesome! I also love the Mitt Romney, Mayhem and Lance Armstong! So creative! A friend of mine went as Mitt Romney and his wife was Big Bird...

chrisandyoli said...

Mayhem was my fav! very funny and he looks like him! Lance Armstrong was also very cool and of course that hot chick and her Doc did you guys win anything ? very very fun!!