There was a comic relief moment. Probably about the 15th person to go (guy) comes up out of the water and is so moved he accidentally whacks the microphone they have set up so everyone can hear the Pastor that is in the tub. The microphone goes flying off the little stand and right into the tub. Good thing it was just a battery operated one!!
This is my baptism.
This is Tracie's baptism.
Here is as much of the group I could get at one time. From left to right, Kathy - my dearest friend and major support girlie, Rod and Heather - co-worker of Randy's, Steelers fans and fellow Blackhawk attendees, me, Alec - my Seeking the Truth leader and MAJOR player in me "finding" the truth, Karen and Dustin - from our life group, Ben, Nikki and Brenna - co-worker of Randy's and dear friends. And of course, Chris and Acacia are in on the action - trying to understand what the heck just happened to their mom.
This is the pastor that did the dunking. His name is Steve Musto. He did a great job and I am very thankful for the plugging the nose tip.
This is Tracie and I. Tracie and I are in life group together and she got to go FIRST!! I was right behind her! It was soooo cool to have her there the second I got out of the tub.
1 comment:
WAY COOL!! Congratulations Lisa. I pray that you will continue to stay connected to Tracie and others like her who will help strengthen your relationship with Christ. I am SO happy for you!
Post a Comment