Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patches '09

As usual we hit up a few different pumpkin patches every year. This year the first two did not include Chris as he did not want to go. Acacia and I went to one on our own and then Dad joined us for the "large" corn maze! It took us over an hour to find out way out of this thing! We had clues along the way and had either of us brought our cell phones with us we could have called at various points for tips ... It's pretty amazing how turned around you can get in one of those things! We have one more pumpkin patch to go to and that's next week end. This time we are leaving Acacia behind and only taking Chris. (this is their choice)




This is a very cool, very big and very functioning rocking chair!!





Lost in the corn maze!





This was our only point to cheat .... it did not help AT ALL, plus it was VERY windy!!








Acacia found her pumpkin!






Acacia really wanted me to buy this hat .... just kidding ... or could you tell?



Click the link to see all the photos from Pumpkin Patches '09.

Slide show of Pumpkin Patches '09

2 comments:

vkwheels said...

So, Chris was left at home alone?
I love Acacia's hat. She looks thrilled.

Jules said...

Acacia, I LOVE the hat. You should patient the expression! You make me smile - thanks! I love you!!