Friday, December 25, 2009
THE Hair Cut '09
We usually just cut Chris' hair ourselves with the little shaver thing we have but he recently decided he wanted a design cut into his head. Apparently this is not something done at all salons. You have to find the "right kind" of salon. After several phone calls to salons I was referred to JP's. I knew when I called to make the appointment it was not a place I normally would need to go to. We walked in and the first thing out of Chris' mouth was " ... there sure are a lot of dark colored skinned people here ..." OK - well, now that we have broken the ice a bit here we are given a book of hair art and wait our turn. It's all football sized men shaving guys heads and each of their stations have very clear instructions displayed on their mirrors ... "NO PROFANITY". Chris' turn. He hops up in the barber chair and this guy just palms Chris' head and shaves away. The design was completely free hand and Chris just loves it. Everyone that has seen him (including total strangers) have commented on how cool it looks. You can't really tell from the front shot but the guy actually cut an edged out hair line across the front of Chris' face. It looks very sharp! What do you think?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome.. Any chance we can convince you to do a Buffalo Bills Logo??
pretty rad!!
Post a Comment