Then I went out again and got a fire pit! That proved to be the best purchase as it was a bit chilly and the fire pit was a HUGE success!!! It was a lot of fun to be able to have more then a few people over at the same time!! We had tons of great food and drinks and then did the s'mores! I can't wait for the next one!!
Monday, September 06, 2010
Breaking in the new patio '10
We had our first of what will hopefully be many patio gatherings yet even this season. I totally lucked out as a friend of mine tipped me off to a patio warehouse clearance sale. Had I had the money we would have an awesome living set for under the pergola. It was at least a $3K set and they were asking under $1K. I passed but did get 4 sling back chairs, a nice long wicker glass top table and heavy iron umbrella stand all for $80!! Not bad!
Then I went out again and got a fire pit! That proved to be the best purchase as it was a bit chilly and the fire pit was a HUGE success!!! It was a lot of fun to be able to have more then a few people over at the same time!! We had tons of great food and drinks and then did the s'mores! I can't wait for the next one!!














Then I went out again and got a fire pit! That proved to be the best purchase as it was a bit chilly and the fire pit was a HUGE success!!! It was a lot of fun to be able to have more then a few people over at the same time!! We had tons of great food and drinks and then did the s'mores! I can't wait for the next one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
golfers rule
Post a Comment