In addition to choir, Acacia has also taken up violin. After 3 months of lessons they were ready for their first concert. I was not sure I was ready though. Acacia got to wear the new outfit we gave her and asked that I try something with her hair. Knowing how much I do with my own hair (joke) I knew I could do something with hers. Well, this did not go the way I would have liked but she was happy with the fact that it was not in a headband or a pony tail and it was somewhat curly. Just not as curly as either of us wanted. She looked AMAZING!!
I was truly blown away at how great these kids all sounded. Again, it was two elementary schools together performing. There was a bit of a delay at the start as one little performer lost her dinner right in front center stage. BUT - once that was all cleaned up it was ON WITH THE SHOW!!






No comments:
Post a Comment