Back in karate now, the kids graduated again. Chris' group went first. They gave a demonstration and then got their belts.
This is Chris demonstrating a jump front kick. In this photo he is "chambering" his leg.
Chris seemed pretty comfortable w/the process having done it a few times now so did not seem particularly focused during the actual belt distribution. He went from solid yellow to double orange stripe.
This is Acacia demonstrating a pop up kick. She gets pretty darn high. But, I don't think you are supposed to close your eyes EVER in karate...
Acacia went from orange to green belt.



3 comments:
Hiiiiiiiiiii ya!!! How come no mention of an award for the family sticking it out for the WHOLE ceremony?
I had a fondu baby after that meal...get it my belly!
I'll miss you all, too!! It was an awesome Christmas! Thanks for sharing it with me!
Post a Comment