Sunday, June 12, 2011

Chris turns 8 '11

Chris' Auntie Valerie asked that I get Chris a big balloon and this is what I selected.  It almost stands as tall as Chris!  He thinks it is pretty cool!

Chris is now 8 years old. After days of deliberation he decided on a bowling party. This close to the end of the school year always causes problems as folks are usually taking off on vacation or have tons of graduation parties to attend but Chris ended up with the perfect mix of kids to have a bowling party.




Due to complete lack of time, Chris graciously let me off the hook of making the cake myself.  Instead he selected this lovely octopus cake ... I think mostly because of the large globs of frosting!

Click here to see all the photos from Chris' bowling birthday party!

2 comments:

vkwheels said...

I have to admit, that's a pretty awesome balloon!

chrisandyoli said...

hmmm Yummie! Birthay cake!!
Happy Birthday Chris, lots of hugs and love from Florida xxxxx Doeiii