Having witnessed the baby robins come to life and fly away I am still amazed at how much wild life we have in our back yard. The crows nest we could have done without, but we have ducks, geese, humming birds, morning doves, finch, sparrows, robins, red winged black birds, rabbits, muskrats, raccoons, chipmunks .... they just cruise right up onto the patio too. I only wish the ones that eat my garden would take a hike. Speaking of the garden, I really was not holding my breath for it to come back as well as it did after last years relocation of so many plants. I only lost one plant and I think it was one the guy gave me from the nursery and not one of my original ones. Even the rose bushes survived. Now, things are not blooming to their potential but I assume next year they will.
2 comments:
House looks amazing!
You have a green thumb...mine is black.
Post a Comment