A co-worker of mine is expecting their first baby. She seems really excited but my friend seems a little green around the edges. They had decided to host their own baby shower for us co-workers when I stepped in to offer the patio. I think it worked out great! We also could not have asked for any better weather!
So, with the help of all our co-workers and Randy manning the grill we had an awesome co-ed cookout baby shower. I even played Baby Beluga and other kids music while they opened gifts and then let them take all the kid CD's we had! I was not the least bit saddened to be rid of any of them. I also found out that you can have Baby Beluga downloaded to your phone as a ring tone. I want to do this to my co-workers phone!
Mom - this is the guy who's taxes you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment