Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter '12

After a few days in Milwaukee, we drove home Saturday night to get ready for Easter.  But, since we were away for a few days, the Easter Bunny had little time to prepare ...  But, the bunny DID lay a couple GREAT trails.






Acacia found the JUMBO egg filled with bonus candy (that will be shared)

The bunny left Chris a Skylander!  You can't have too many of these things ....


The bunny got very creative this year.  Eggs were cleverly hidden above the average egg hunters eye line!





The bunny left uncolored hard boiled eggs in the trail this year.  This way we were able to color them AFTER we found them!  No one seemed to mind this.  ;)

After it was all said and done, they collected a large glass salad bowl worth of candy.  I've managed not to eat some "every" time I walk by it .... But it does have some pretty good stuff in it.  The bunny has to get smarter and not bring candy that I like!

No comments: