Saturday, January 01, 2011

First Ski Trip of the Season '10

The kids went on a field trip tubing at the ski hill so Randy and I and some other friends took advantage of some more difficult ski "hills". We joined the kids for lunch and then all skied the rest of the day. What a perfect day for skiing! Temps in the 20's and sunny! We skied from 10:30a until about 6:30p!



Chris did not like the lift lines.  They were long but moved pretty fast.  That is Chris laying on his back.

This is Acacia and her friend on the chair lift.

I was hoping to get the entire family in  one shot but by this time the one family had left and my friend had her rental skies taken by someone who obviously thought they were theirs so she was done skiing for the night.

So, it took two pictures to get us all!

2 comments:

Emme Wheeler said...

The kids look terrific whizzing down the hill - Are the parental units able to keep up?????

vkwheels said...

Hey!! They look great! I'm going to send some of my ski video now!