Saturday, January 01, 2011

Christmas Eve '10

Again, this year we were invited to join our friends Matt and Gail on their traditional Christmas Eve dinner at The Melting Pot. Who ever says no to that invitation?? Sheeess!


This year Auntie Valerie was here for Christmas so she was able to join us!! It was yummmmmmmmy! Another newcomer was baby Luke!! Barely visible in any of these photos he made his presents knows more vocally then visually. But, he was just trying to let us know he was not quite done with his dinner and then wanted a small nap. When you are not even three months old there seems to be this big language barrier that gets in the way a lot!




I tried to get a shot of the waiter lighting Matt and Gail's pot of chocolate on fire but I missed it and instead got a shot of Matt looking very excited over what appears to be a table full of glasses and an empty pot. He really is easy to please.


I did manage to get the shot of our pot being flambed and Chris freaking out in the back ground.


No comments: